Thursday, March 4, 2010

He's here, He's new, He's my son and has his own mind...

I want to take the time to introduce to my gazillion(6) readers to a new poster ....he is my son Ben, AKA Mordric...

He has an new and fresh view on the world that we all inhabit, please take a look and give your opinions to a new, fresh, attitude, offered to you with no apologies.....He is his own person.

On the other side, I would like to hear your opinions on todays issues ...fire away and be ready for response from either of us.

Peace, love and light, TR

1 comment:

Ravenheart said...

Mordric, I very much enjoyed reading your post on the sex offender registry and agreed with everything you said. You write very well - much like your father - and I look forward to reading more of what you have to say. Welcome!