Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's Sunday and I think I am sober...Hmmm

Greetings and welcome to sobriety....err, Sunday. I find little or nothing terribly relevant about the news so lets just talk. I'll start...ok so what happened to all the hippies?, did they vanish in lieu of the almighty dollar or did they just find that making money was more important than changing the world, or perhaps they just gave up? Didn't we end a war and change a few things?

What gave us the right to quit? Change and freedom go hand in hand, when I was younger than I am now I fought for the 18 y/o vote....now its there and little used, why, because of apathy, and maybe even a bit of ignorance on our part. We didnt give those who needed it the right example. Perhaps the "I dont give a fuck attitude" and the " It dont affect me" attitude hit us a tad to hard and we took it seriously. What the hell happened, did we just give up and say its everyman for himself?...it seems so.

We did , I believe, a good thing this past November, but it seems those we voted for to bring about a change, took the oath and then ran off to a surgeon to have their spine replaced with a mass of quivering lemon jello. I hope it gets a bit more solid quickly.

OK enough of a rant for starters and My coffee cup is empty...speak as you feel.

talk to y'all later....TR

1 comment:

FlwrChld27 said...

Where have all the Flowers gone?